I need to start this section with a disclaimer:
And when you start publishing information you too need to include the appropriate disclaimers and legal pages for your chosen subject matter and website.
You will also have to decide whether you will operate and publish content as an individual or if you prefer to incorporate.
The following links are examples of websites that offer advice and solutions that you may find useful.
As I do not know your specific circumstances and I have not used these services myself I cannot vouch for their suitability. Rather they are a result of my own independent research.
https://legaltemplates.net/ https://www.cookiebot.com/ https://www.rocketlawyer.com/
I know this sounds scary and a lot of guides will skip this part as it is not very upbeat or positive.
This does however not change the fact that you need to be aware and protect yourself.
My research from reading forums and such seems to suggest that many publishers start with a template solution – sometimes free – and then move on to enlisting the services of lawyers and accountants when possible.
So there you have it, you have now completed the necessary steps to create the framework of your website.
- You have selected your Niche
- You have set up your website by completing the 4 steps below
- registered a domain name
- signed up for hosting services
- installed the WordPress Content Management system
- and choosen a website design we like
- You have installed and activated a mailing list provider making it possible to collect email addresses for your newsletter member mailings
- You have looked into the requirements regarding legal pages, cookies, GDPR, etc. to make sure you meet with rules and regulations where we live and operate
Now it is time to move on to one of the actual pillars of the OPERATIONS of your website.
In the next section we create the blue-print for success. We perfect the process and then we rinse and repeat.